Friday, July 30, 2010

A painful Day today,

Poor monkey is pretty sore today. I am not sure why, he has not done anything different then the normal in the last few days. He was up screaming at 6 am (YAWN!!!!) and was still complaining about his hip at 10:30 (after a dose of Motrin at 8:30). He is sleeping now and hopefully will be feeling better after his nap.

Owen turned 6 on Wed. Where has the time gone? they grow up way to quick. We are taking him to Built A Bear after Dave gets home from work tonight. Just the 3 of us, it will be nice o spend some 1 on 1 with him. It does not happen to often anymore.

We still have not heard from Emma's Neuro regarding her EEG :S I am not sure if I should take that as a good sign (I want to though) or if he is just really busy and has not had the time to call us back.

No comments: