Wednesday, March 2, 2011
A little update on what has been going on with Dawson
I think I posted about him having a tummy bug back in Jan. (or maybe not, I don't remember lol). Anyway he had a tummy bug 2 weekends before Emma and Jenna's birthday, with the bug came a low grade fever (99.9), well it has now been 6 weeks of a fever for him, everyday. It bounces from 99.9 to 100.3, it is low grade but always there. Over the last few weeks he has also developed strange symptoms to go along with the fever. He is pale, sleeping about 16 hours a day, not eating well,headache, joint pain has been worse and also bone pain, night sweats and just feeling crappy. He just looks sooooo sick. We were finally able to get him into see Dr.Pavri (after going to 3 hospital and 1 clinic) on Tuesday and she took one look at him and drew blood for testing, we have yet to get the results but I am going crazy not knowing what is bugging my little man. I will post as soon as we get the results, but as of right now our little guy needs some prayers, things are not looking to good:( I just wish there was something I could do to make him feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment