Saturday, April 25, 2009
A minor injury
I knew this day would come sooner than later. Poor D man spent the day in the ER after jumping of the couch. I though for sure he broke his foot. He landed and instant SCREAM. I got him up and looked him over. I could not see anything wrong but his cry was not right. He wanted to go to bed so I put him down for a nap. When he woke a few hours later he was limping bad and preferred to crawl. Off to the ER we went. Because he has Osteoporosis the x rayed his foot (they to could not find anything wrong), and thankfully it is just sprained. This was a few days ago and today he is finally not limping and back to his old ways of jumping off the couch:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment