Friday, January 15, 2010

Pain, pain, go away......

I think I jinxed myself with my post the other night. Dawsee dude has been up 4 nights this week (all 3 school nights and last night, because he missed his nap). I am so sick of this. He is back in his bed now doped up on Motrin and rubbed down with A535 rub, hopefully he will be sleeping soon and not be up again tonight. My poor monkey:(

We had our follow up for Emma's tummy today and boy am I LIVID.............First of all he seemed to blow us off. I explained that her fever is "rolling" (comes and goes) and her pain is still there full force. He did not repeat any blood work even though her lymphocytes were elevated. He did order another ultrasound but it is not until February.Grrrrr. So now we sit and wait.

I would not be so angry if they had not said anything about cancer, but since they brought the stupid "C" word into it I am a bit freaked out. This is so frustrating and I am scared shitless:( We do have a pead appt for her on Thurs (Dawson's awesome pead) so I am hoping she will order some blood and get things figured out before Feb. I think we have waited long enough.

No comments: