We did not do to much today other than play outside all day, the weather has been beautiful the last few days. It has been a long few days for Dawson with no naps and his legs were pretty swollen when he had his bath tonight, I am hoping he does not get up tonight with sore legs (cross your fingers for him!). He has been doing great these last few weeks with no pain so I hope we can follow that trend.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We did not do to much today other than play outside all day, the weather has been beautiful the last few days. It has been a long few days for Dawson with no naps and his legs were pretty swollen when he had his bath tonight, I am hoping he does not get up tonight with sore legs (cross your fingers for him!). He has been doing great these last few weeks with no pain so I hope we can follow that trend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment