Wow it has been a long time since I have updated, it has been crazy busy here though so not much time to sit down and write. Christmas was fantastic!!! the kids were spoiled rotten and they got everything they asked Santa for and some:) We all enjoyed every moment we had together over the holidays. New Years was also great, my parents and brothers came over for the evening. It was nice and low key, just the way I like it.
Dawson had an appt with the Neuro Metabolic Clinic at Sick Kids in Jan, what a LONG day. The appt went well and all the tests he had done in the summer were good so she decided that he no longer needs to be seen in her clinic and is sending us back to the Rheumatologist :) this is a good thing and I am OK with her decision, we are hoping that we can get his care transferred from Sick Kids to Children's in London though as I hate the travelling and Children's now has a Ped Rheumatologist. Other than this appt Dawson has been doing well, he has had some pain in his right knee but nothing that can not be controlled with a dose of Motrin, we have been battling a strange fever for over a week now (that has been keeping him home from school, he is not to happy about that) not to sure what it is all about but because it is a very low fever (99.9) I am going to give it a bit more time before I take him in. I think he might just have a touch of the flu.
Emma and Jenna celebrated their 9th Birthday this past Sunday, I can not believe it has been 9 years!!! They are getting so big :) We plan on taking them out for dinner and to the mall for some one on one next week, can't Wait. They are really excited:)
Emma has 4 days of appt's next week including her MRI we have waited over 1 year for and another EEG, if you can spear some vibes for her that would be great. She is not used to being picked with and she does not care for it at all (can you blame her???) but these tests need to be done so we can hopefully get some much needed answers. She has been losing some speech over the last few months and I am getting a bit worried :@ Crossing my fingers the MRI will give us some idea's as to what is going on with her.
As for everyone else life has been busy but great, Owen is doing awesome in school. He has passed all his spelling tests with 10/10 and he passed his first math test with 54/60. My boy makes his Mama proud:) It is getting late and tomorrow is a snow day so it will be a long day and I need to get some sleep. I will update on Emma after her tests next week and will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment