Our town was hit with a MAJOR storm Sunday night. This storm was the worst I have ever seen. We lost power for almost 24 hours and were blocked in by fallen trees for the better part of 2 days therefore missing monkeys appointments on Monday. We did have enough juice left on the cell for me to call them real quick (his nurse thought it was pretty funny). So the VCUG is scheduled for 10:00 am tomorrow and Neuro for the 24th at 4 pm. Hopefully this one we will make it to. I tried to get a hold of his pead today to find out about his renal scan (yep still stressin over that one) and go figure she to is ob vaca (I swear they do this to my on purpose) so I guess we will wait until Monday for results.
As for Dawson news there is not much to report. Poor guy has been in quite a bit of pain (seems to only be his left leg this week). Sunday night was pretty bad,no amount of meds were helping. I am not sure if he was overly stressed with the storm. We had to wake the kids to bring them down stairs. Monday night was bad to but we were able to control it with meds pretty quick. I hope and pray that they will figure it out soon.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment